04-03-2015 01:58 PM
summary problem descritption:
Please let me know what I did wrong. I am trying to run the xapp1167 under Windows 7 using Vivado 2013.3 and discovered that the srcs/ip/xilinx_com_hls_image_filter_1_0.zip might be missing from the reference design file downloaded from Xilinx.
Steps to reproduced taken to reproduce the problem:
I downloaded the xapp1157.zip file from from the link given in this document: http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp1167.pdf according to the xapp1167.pdf from Xilinx.
Here is what I did:
(1) download the reference design files from https://secure.xilinx.com/webreg/clickthrough.do?cid=323570
(2) extract the file to c:\xapp1167
(3) Using windows explorer navigate and double click this batch file to run it: C:\xapp1167\xapp1167_vivado\Video_Library_Windows.bat
(4) execute the command, make all
(5) start Vivado 2013.3
(6) under the Tcl Console, I type:
I do not see xilinx_com_hls_image_filter_1_0.zip in the scrs/ip directory:
I search my xapp1167 xilinx_com_hls_image_filter_1_0.zip but no such file exist.
I understand by looking at the scripts from this directory C:\xapp1167\xapp1167_vivado\hw\ipi_proj\scripts
the project.tcl will call build_bd_design.tcl. I did try to call the build_bd_design.tcl directly but I got the same error.
could someone point out what I did wrong?
06-14-2015 07:32 PM
I'm facing the same issue, can't find xilinx_com_hls_image_filter_1_0.zip.
Could you tell me where I can download that file?
06-15-2015 06:15 PM
xilinx_com_hls_image_filter_1_0 ip is on XILINX website, it's inside package xapp1231.zip.