UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor hardy
Visitor

Critical Warning during Implementation of picxo v2.6 pre_opt.tcl

Hi, when i use the picxo(v2.6) , it has some critical warnings . I didn't restrict the picxo;   Dose these warnings effect the picxo's work?

notes: the vivado 2016.1

pre_opt.tcl :

[vivado 12-3346] could not propety 'LOCK_PINS' on instance U_xx/U_xx/U_xx/PICXO_FRACXO_0_i/U0/inst_picxo_top/obsawdkjh4ob/obsaiuran4bscm4fvcd. The cell is placed at the SLICE_X354Y120. The cell already has a "LOCK_PINS" property. please unplase the cell and reset the property prior to applying anew value.[lin:636]

[vivado 12-3346] could not propety 'LOCK_PINS' on instance U_xx/U_xx/U_xx/PICXO_FRACXO_0_i/U0/inst_picxo_top/obsawdkjh4ob/````. The cell is placed at the SLICE_X354Y120. The cell already has a "LOCK_PINS" property. please unplase the cell and reset the property prior to applying anew value.[lin:636]

[vivado 12-3346] could not propety 'LOCK_PINS' on instance U_xx/U_xx/U_xx/PICXO_FRACXO_0_i/U0/inst_picxo_top/obsawdkjh4ob/````. The cell is placed at the SLICE_X354Y120. The cell already has a "LOCK_PINS" property. please unplase the cell and reset the property prior to applying anew value.[lin:636]

`

`

`

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Critical Warning during Implementation of picxo v2.6 pre_opt.tcl

Do you get these warning when you open the implemented design?

Or when you run implementation?

If they occur when you open the implemented design, you can just ignore them.

0 Kudos
Visitor hardy
Visitor

Re: Critical Warning during Implementation of picxo v2.6 pre_opt.tcl

ok,they occur when I open the implemented design.thanks
0 Kudos