cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nlotankar
Visitor
Visitor

ERROR: [Place 30-1120] Constrain global clocks failed in placer init due to uninitialized tracks.

Hi, I am trying to implement a design in Vivado, but facing the below mentioned error. I tried to go through the runme.log, but not able to catch any clue about what's going wrong here. 

Phase 11 Incr Placement Change
Netlist sorting complete. Time (s): cpu = 00:00:00.19 ; elapsed = 00:00:00.20 . Memory (MB): peak = 19430.906 ; gain = 0.000 ; free physical = 31401 ; free virtual = 1182948
ERROR: [Place 30-1120] Constrain global clocks failed in placer init due to uninitialized tracks.
Abnormal program termination (11)
Please check 'vivado_proj_28092020.runs/impl_1/hs_err_pid4259.log' for details

Attaching hs_err_pid4258.log for reference.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
syedz

@nlotankar 

This is a crash during placement. Can you try changing the implementation strategies in the setting and check if it helps?

In anycase the tool shouldn't crash. If you can share the runme.log file and post opt dcp file then it will help in narrowing down the issue. 

You should find the post opt dcp at "vivado_proj_28092020.runs/impl_1" location. (***_opt.dcp) 

I have send you the ezmove (ftp) email where you can upload the files and send it back. 

Check the following AR on general guidlines to debug crash issue:https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/55854.html 

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos