UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

How can I create this kind of net (connecting to GND) when using ECO

Hi All,

I have a question about using ECO. I'd like to connect the the pin of R to GND, but how can I create this kind of net like figure below.

gnd.JPG

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: How can I create this kind of net (connecting to GND) when using ECO

@araongao2015,

Check this link: 

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Vivado-TCL-Community/How-to-connect-a-net-to-constant-VCC-or-GND/td-p/443170

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: How can I create this kind of net (connecting to GND) when using ECO

@araongao2015,

Did the above post address your query? If yes, Can you please close this thread by marking the post as "Accept as Solution"

--Syed

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
0 Kudos