UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor amirtofighiz
Visitor

JESD204B TI Reference design Error building the design

Hi There,

I am trying to work with the JESD204B TI Reference design that can be found at,

http://www.ti.com/tool/tsw14j10evm

You can find it at the bottom of the page: TSW14J10EVM Xilinx Firmware Source (Rev. C) (it is also attached). 

I am using a TI ADC12J4000 through a TSW14J10 FMC board and connecting it to a KC705 Xilinx FPGA board.

Going through the PDF file attached, while running the command   "source ./script/build_it.tcl", I run into the following error:

[Common 17-70] Application Exception: Failed to launch run 'impl_1' due to failures in the following run(s):
synth_1
These failed run(s) need to be reset prior to launching 'impl_1' again.

I would appreciate it if somebody could help me understand what this error is.

Amir

P.S. I am attaching the log as well.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: JESD204B TI Reference design Error building the design

@amirtofighiz

Check the synthesis log file and see if there are any errors. From log file, I see the following message: 

ERROR: [Common 17-70] Application Exception: Failed to launch run 'impl_1' due to failures in the following run(s):
synth_1

How are you running the design in Vivado? Open the Vivado project using .xpr file and run synthesis and implementation.

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos