UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Setting up Vivado LSF queue

Highlighted
Participant

Setting up Vivado LSF queue

Hi, Could somebody help me figure out how to get LSF setup in Vivado running on Linux servers in my company?    I need to work with my admins to figure this out, but I am not sure what questions to ask them.   I showed them the setup screen that showed a bsub command but they told me to try using another command we use internally as a wrapper to bsub, but that didn't work.

Is there something I can do in the terminal to determine what command needs to be in the LSF command line text box in the LSF setup in Vivado?

Thanks.

Tim

Re: Setting up Vivado LSF queue

Hi @tim_severance

Refer the below link, Appendix A for information on this:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_2/ug904-vivado-implementation.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------