UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Tutorial Vivado UltraScale+ AXI STREAM

Hello,

I am working on a big project on Zynq UltraScale+ and I need some help in Vivado. My design has 9 inputs AXI STREAM, 8 outputs AXI STREAM, and 2 more variables (double).

I have coded in HLS the PS with the streams but I don not know how to continue in Vivado. I have seen some tutorials with matrix multiplication on ZedBoard (from Gustavo Sutter) but mine is a lot different. I think that I need 17 DMAs (9 inputs + 8 outputs). Is that a good approach? Also I suspect that I need to use the HP ports of Zynq instead of the ACP, but again I do not know how to configure them and how to connect them.

I really need some guidance/documentation.

Any help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

Re: Tutorial Vivado UltraScale+ AXI STREAM

@kostas23 without knowing exactly how you need to use these streams, it's difficult to give a detailed answer but assuming you have 8 pairs of streams as input/output, you can use one dma engine for each so that each can support one pair. Not sure about the purpose of 9th input stream. The variables are just connected to axi-lite slave probably so you can connect it to a gp port.

- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos