UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer ardupas
Observer

Vivado Implementation step stay in "Queued.." state indefinitly

Jump to solution

Hello,

has anybody an idea why my vidado 2013.2 design stay in "Queued.." mode when I launch the 'Run implementation' step, and it stay like this without any result neither any error ?

In the 'Design Runs' console, the progress stays at 0%, but when I reset the step, the message apprears that the implementation phase is running.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado Implementation step stay in "Queued.." state indefinitly

Jump to solution

Hi,

What is the OS you are working up on?

Try running as administrator. Close all vivado sessions. Right click on vivado icon and select properties. In compatibility tab, check the option "Run this program as administrator" and click on OK.

Capture.JPG

Now open vivado and run the project, check if this helps.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

What is the OS you are working up on?

Try running as administrator. Close all vivado sessions. Right click on vivado icon and select properties. In compatibility tab, check the option "Run this program as administrator" and click on OK.

Capture.JPG

Now open vivado and run the project, check if this helps.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
Observer ardupas
Observer

Jump to solution

My OS in W7 and I use Vivado 2013.2.

I ran Vivado with Admin rights but it was the same: Vivado was blocked in 'Queued..' state.

I restarted my computer, and without admin rights, I did Vivado implementation with the complete process (no fixed state).

So I suppose W7 had placed the vivado implementation step in queued mode. but I don't know why.

Thank you.

Newbie juyeob79

Jump to solution

you solved your problem?

I had that problem like yours. change your project path or directory name like c:\project_1 or d:\project_1.

the stucked synthesis procedure was passed at  queued status...

0 Kudos
Visitor jurgennys
Visitor

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same issue.
I am running vivado on windows 7 aswell. The above steps failed.

Other projects run sythesis just fine. the current project i am working in fails to do so.

Also a previously export of this project failed after unzipping it to another folder and running the synthesis.

Anyone out there with similar issues and an idea for a solution..

appreciated mucho

0 Kudos
Visitor jurgennys
Visitor

Jump to solution

I built up the project again from scratch and copied all code. I have no issue generating bitstream now.
If anyone has a similar issue, this is a workaround if needed.

-- remember I only had this issue with a single project, all other projects ran perfectly. So if you are experiencing this issue with all projects I doubt this will help you out.

0 Kudos
Newbie j-tsukamoto

Jump to solution

If you use " ( " or " ) " as the project folder or file name ,

you should delete it.