UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer los_galacticos
Observer

bluetooth car modul to control dual dc motor

Jump to solution

i have an issue on my vhdl program. I want to  implement bluetooth car module fpga based dual dc motor control. I'm using spartan3 starter kit. My code give me no error and warnings. so, i synthesized and implemented the code. And generate the programing file and i did necesaary connections on it (impact). then, when i push the backward button  on android apps the first and second dc motor have 3.3 V. Then push the forward button, the dual dc motor have 1.1V each of it. at the same time right and left button 1.1V too. why I can not see 3.3V each of it. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this issue? 

Here is my code. Please give me a specific answer. Where is my mistake? I have been scrambling for almost 2 weeks and have not found a solution.

may be an error in  the top module (i missed it), even so, Isn't it very strange not to give a synthesis error?  because the circuit outputs aren't what I want. I want to all of outputs 3.3V ( not just one). I wrote testbench for sub_mod1(look like sub_mod2,3,4) There is no trouble according to what I see.I did not write a testbench because I did not know how to input signal assign (din) the top module.

i don't know , could i explain this issue as good as enough. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Observer los_galacticos
Observer

Re: bluetooth car modul to control dual dc motor

Jump to solution

Problem is solved .

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted