Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcwhitehead
Adventurer
Adventurer

Account Disabled

Jump to solution

For some reason my account has been disabled and I'm unable to purchase another Vivado license. I work for a US based company and we've been working with Xilinx parts for over a decade. Attempts at contacting support have gone unanswered over the past two weeks.

Can a moderator here help?

ErrorMsg.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anatoli

Hello again @dcwhitehead ,

I just received a confirmation stating that your profile is now unblocked. Please try once again and you should not see this error this time.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
anatoli

Hello @dcwhitehead ,

Thanks for letting us know.

I've checked your profile, and indeed, your account seems to be blocked by expert compliance checks.

Let me please to reach out to the Xilinx Global Trade Compliance team and request to review your profile and to get this unblocked then.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support

Versal Blogs

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello again @dcwhitehead ,

I just received a confirmation stating that your profile is now unblocked. Please try once again and you should not see this error this time.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support

Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos