Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drgnstefan

Account has failed export compliance verification

Jump to solution

Hello.
I'm trying to download vivado from here:
https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/xef.html?filename=Xilinx_Unified_2020.2_1118_1232_Win64.exe
and site throws error everytime i hit download button, i tried everything, deleting cookies, reinstalling browser, using other browsers, switching pc, i readed every topic with the same problem but didn't help....

I also noticed that my classmates have a captcha code before download but i don't have one.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
xilinxacct
Instructor
Instructor

@drgnstefan 

Several other people have had this...

This was the answer when someone else had the issue

This is part of the FAQ for the Welcome and Join board:

Q2. When I try to download a tool or a document I get the following message:
“We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”
What can I do?

A2. You should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
xilinxacct
Instructor
Instructor

@drgnstefan 

Several other people have had this...

This was the answer when someone else had the issue

This is part of the FAQ for the Welcome and Join board:

Q2. When I try to download a tool or a document I get the following message:
“We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”
What can I do?

A2. You should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos