UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer asadk
Observer

Account has failed export compliance verification.

Hi.

I'm trying to download the following reference design:

https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/xef-vivado.html?filename=Xilinx_Vivado_SDK_Web_2018.2_0614_1954_Win64.exe

and I'm getting the error message

"We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification. Please visit https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.htmlfor a possible solution to resolve this error."

Also, I can't file a service request because of the same issue.

I've read all the related issues to this problem and any of them led me to a solution, so I think there is something wrong with my account in Xilinx system. Can anyone from Xilinx contact me? My username is asadk.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Account has failed export compliance verification.

Hello @asadk,

This is your 3rd different forum post for the exact same issue. Please note that Xilinx Global Trade Compliance Team is currently reviewing your profile. Once done, and if all is OK, they will then unblock your profile and you can then download the required SW from Xilinx. I've already told them that this is urgent for you, so they should get back to me shortly with an update. I will let you know straight away once i hear back from them.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Re: Account has failed export compliance verification.

Hello @asadk,

Your issue is resolved by now, am I right? I though i've contacted you on this matter, however i don't see any follow up emails from my end, so just wanted to double check with you. Can you confirm on this please? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos