UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer inflector
Observer

Artix Arty - License Invalid Voucher

I tried to redeem a voucher for the Artix Arty and it gives me the message: "invalid voucher"

I double- triplle-checked and the number I am using is indeed correct. I have opened a portal request...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Artix Arty - License Invalid Voucher

Voucher numbers or codes are providedtwo ways:via emailor from a paper voucher code that looks similar to a coupon. Paper vouchers are included in a board kit package.

There are a couple of reasons why a voucher code would be invalid or "seem invalid."

• It is possible thatyou or someone else redeemed the voucher already at the Xilinx Product Licensing Site. Look under the "Manage Licenses" tab in your product entitlement account. If the product associated with your voucher is displayed under the "Manage Licenses" tab, this product has already been licensed and is ready to use or re-host.

• If the product is not displayed under the "Manage License" tab and you receive a message that the voucher is invalid, please contact your point of purchase and provide the voucher number with a screen shot of the voucherif possible.
  • If you redeemed your voucher code and the wrong product appears in your entitlement account,please contact your point of purchase.

you can check this similar post 

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

What is the license voucher for (eg. SD*, Vivado etc) and when was it bought?

If I remember correctly the vouchers only last a year or two from the date of purchase.

0 Kudos
Observer inflector
Observer

The license if for the Artix-7 XC7A35T which comes with the Arty board. I have a paper voucher for it I got when I ordered the Digilent / AVNET board. I contacted the vendor and sent them a jpg of the voucher. 

This is not a show-stopper for me as this device is one of the ones that is supported with the version of Vivado that I downloaded. However, I may want to try the other software, I'm not sure what limitations the version I downloaded has, but since I paid for an actual license for this device, I'd prefer to have one.

0 Kudos