UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not download Vivado.

Jump to solution

Hello, can not download Vivado, writes " please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request because your account has not passed the export compliance check."I live in Belarus, I am in Egypt

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Re: Can not download Vivado.

Jump to solution

Furthermore due to strict export control policy, it is no longer possible to create or to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries. See here for more information

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

In order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
8 Replies
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Jump to solution
https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

Egypt and Belarus I think are in band D, which Xilinx as a US company can not export to.
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Ie I can not use Vivado Yes?

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Jump to solution

Xilinx cant down load it to you ,

It sup to you as to if you use any program or not,

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Okay, can I download Vivado here or not?

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Jump to solution

from what I read, please check with the US department referanced in the links we posted,

you are in a cat D area, so Xilinx can not download the code to you.

Its outside Xilinxs hands if so.

There is an email addres son the link I posted also, if you want to contact xilinx ,

0 Kudos
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Jump to solution

Furthermore due to strict export control policy, it is no longer possible to create or to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries. See here for more information

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

In order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

j.svetlovich@gmail.com You can't download/use Vivado.

If you just want to experiment with FPGAs, Lattice chips have an open-source toolchain (and even their main toolchain might be available in Egypt) - but they're much less powerful.

Jump to solution

I know. I need powerful solutions, for radar systems, with a nice program.

0 Kudos