cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can not download Vivado.

Jump to solution

Hello, can not download Vivado, writes " please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request because your account has not passed the export compliance check."I live in Belarus, I am in Egypt

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Re: Can not download Vivado.

Jump to solution

Furthermore due to strict export control policy, it is no longer possible to create or to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries. See here for more information

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

In order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Jump to solution
https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

Egypt and Belarus I think are in band D, which Xilinx as a US company can not export to.
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Ie I can not use Vivado Yes?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Jump to solution

Xilinx cant down load it to you ,

It sup to you as to if you use any program or not,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Okay, can I download Vivado here or not?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Jump to solution

from what I read, please check with the US department referanced in the links we posted,

you are in a cat D area, so Xilinx can not download the code to you.

Its outside Xilinxs hands if so.

There is an email addres son the link I posted also, if you want to contact xilinx ,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

Jump to solution

Furthermore due to strict export control policy, it is no longer possible to create or to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries. See here for more information

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/documents/regulation-docs/2255-supplement-no-1-to-part-740-country-groups-1/file

In order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mentor
Mentor

Jump to solution

j.svetlovich@gmail.com You can't download/use Vivado.

If you just want to experiment with FPGAs, Lattice chips have an open-source toolchain (and even their main toolchain might be available in Egypt) - but they're much less powerful.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I know. I need powerful solutions, for radar systems, with a nice program.

0 Kudos