UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer jdabbs003
Observer

Cannot Download Vivado

Jump to solution

When I attempt to download Vivado webpack, the "Name and Address Verification" form fails with two errors: 

• Please correct the errors and send your information again.
  • The file you have requested is not available.

I do not believe my form has any errors, and anyway it looks like it's been pre-populated from my Xilinx account.  Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 10 Home, Version 1709

OS Build 16299.431

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer jdabbs003
Observer

Re: Cannot Download Vivado

Jump to solution

THE ANSWER IS .... Edge is broken.  I tried it with Chrome and it all works fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Jump to solution

The one thing that does not get prepopulated is the check box that says you agree to the terms and conditions.  Got to agree with thoseT&C's

0 Kudos
Observer jdabbs003
Observer

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response.  Looking again more closely, I don't see a terms and conditions checkbox.

I assumed T&C would show up eventually, but I can't get past the first page concerning export restrictions(https://www.xilinx.com/member/forms/download/xef.html).  The fields I've filled out are:

• First Name
  • Last Name
  • Corporate E-mail
  • Company Name
  • Address 1
  • Address 2 (blank)
  • City
  • State
  • Country
  • Zip Code
  • Phone
  • Job Function
  • Primary Market

Those are all the fields I see to fill out (Edge Browser). Clicking the "Next" button refreshes the page and gives the error.

0 Kudos
Observer jdabbs003
Observer

Jump to solution

THE ANSWER IS .... Edge is broken.  I tried it with Chrome and it all works fine.

View solution in original post