cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Change the type of license requested after the simulation exportation vivado to modelsim

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I work on a exportation of vivado simulation (vivado 2019.1) to modelsim(modelsim PE 10.6) by the vivado interface . I export the simulation for modelsim and i generated the differente librairies (vivado > Tools >Compile simulation librairies) to generate my simulation in modelsim.I managed to compile the file compile.do which is generated by vivado .But when i want to do simulation.do, there are this message : Failure to obtain a verilog simulation license. Unable to checkout 'msimpevsimvlog' license feature. But i have mix license free ('msimhdlmix', to vhdl and verilog ). Is it possible to change the license requested by the files which are generated by the vivado exportation ? or do i change parameters during vivado exportation to modelsim simulation?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

回复: Change the type of license requested after the simulation exportation vivado to modelsim

Jump to solution

Thank you for your help i change my version of modelsim, it's work.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Change the type of license requested after the simulation exportation vivado to modelsim

Jump to solution

Did you launch Modelsim simulation from within Vivado GUI? Is Simulator Language setting set to "Mixed"?

What if you start Modelsim standalone and manually run the .do file?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hello, thanks for your reply ,

I tried to start by modelsim interface but that's where there's  licence type mistake... I search to launch the vivado simulation in modelsim by this exporte to use the modelsim coverage part .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

I'm not quite sure of your response. Do you mean you observed the license error when you launch Modelsim standalone?

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @he_ker ,

This topic is still open and is waiting for you.

If your issue is not solved yet, please reply in the thread, so that we can further assist you with your issue.

However, if your question is answered and/or your issue is solved, please mark a response as Accepted Solution (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions). This way, the topic can be completed then.  We appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thank you for your help i change my version of modelsim, it's work.

View solution in original post