UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer rendres
Observer

Color Filter Array Interpolation licensing error

Jump to solution

Hi!

I'm using a Zedboard to develop a video channel with the OV2640. I'm trying to work with the sensor (as I can't make the DSP convert to RGB565) and I need to use the CFA IP to interpolate from bayer BGGR to RGB. I've seen there is an evaluate version of the IP that longs 120 days so I generated the Xilinx.lic file. The problem is that the VLM finds the license for the IP Core but Vivado tells me that I don't have a valid license for this IP.

I've tried to link the XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE in the bashrc and once again the VLM finds it but still have the same problem. As a zedboard owner I can use the Vivado Design Edition with ZC0720, but can't use this IP neither.

What steps can I follow to make Vivado 2016.4 recognize this IP as valid? I've started to think that I can't use the Evaluate version to generate a bitstream...

P.D. Working on Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks!!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer rendres
Observer

Re: Color Filter Array Interpolation licensing error

Jump to solution

Hi!

Finally solved it, the problem was that my local network was not named eth0 so Vivado didn't match the MAC Address of my Ethernet to the one in the .lic

Thanks !!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
check this ARs
https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/faq.html
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @rendres,

Can you please share the snapshot of the complete error message?

Also share the xinfo.txt. 

You can generate xinfo.txt by running the following  tcl command in Vivado tcl console: 

report_environment -file xinfo.txt

Regards,

Sravanthi B

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer rendres
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have attached the screen shot with the Vivado error and the xinfo.txt generated with the report_environment -file xinfo.txt command

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Observer rendres
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi!

Finally solved it, the problem was that my local network was not named eth0 so Vivado didn't match the MAC Address of my Ethernet to the one in the .lic

Thanks !!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Visitor chrislee2
Visitor

Jump to solution

Can I know how I can change the local network?

I downloaded the node-locked license for color interpolation but, VIVADO stills says that license is needed.

I think issue is with local network. Please tell me how I can change the local network.

Thank you.

0 Kudos