Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

[Common 17-69] Commad Failed

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I have met a problem when I wanted to generate the bit-stream of block design, which is about the kcu105 FPGA and ADFMCDAQ2:

[Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:
i_system_wrapper/system_i/axi_ethernet/inst/eth_mac/inst/bd_55cd_eth_mac_0_core (tri_mode_ethernet_mac_v9_0_5)
i_system_wrapper/system_i/axi_ad9680_jesd/inst/i_system_axi_ad9680_jesd_0 (jesd204_v7_0_1_top__parameterized0)
i_system_wrapper/system_i/axi_ad9144_jesd/inst/i_system_axi_ad9144_jesd_0 (jesd204_v7_0_1_top)

I source the library of ADFMCDAQ2 from Analog Wiki, and also, I already install the related license 

Capture.PNG

Can anyone help me with that ?

Thank you so much!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: [Common 17-69] Commad Failed

Jump to solution

Hi @yzzhsx12345

From the Xinfo you shared, it is clear that you have "Design linking" license for tri-mode ethernet IP for which bitstream is not permitted. Refer https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/22108.html

tri_mode_2.PNG

This is the reason of the error during bitstream. I would suggest you to get Evaluation license for the IP and install it correctly. I believe it should resolve the error.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/temac-order.html

The Critical warning is telling that your timing of the design is not met. This is different issue all together and not related to licensing.

Regards

Rohit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@yzzhsx12345

Refer this AR:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/58758.html

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@yzzhsx12345,

Can you please run the following TCL command from Vivado TCL console and share the generated output file (system_info.txt)?

• report_environment -file sytem_info.txt

After running the command just type “pwd” this will show you the path where the system_info.txt file is generated. You can browse to that path from windows and find the file.

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Sure, here you go

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @yzzhsx12345,

Have you gone through the AR#58758 ? Did it not resolve the issue ?

Thanks & Regards,
A.Shameer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Yes, I did follow the step of what AR #58758 talks about, but here is another one error and one critical warning appears, I am not sure if is still the reason that I didn't get the correct Evaluation license or I need to do other steps..........?

Capture2.PNG

Please help me with that , Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Hi

Thank you give me the reference, which I have followed, but it looks like I met another problem attached, I am concerning if it is because I need other related license or because of other reasons.

Capture2.PNG

Can you help me with that ? Thank you !

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @yzzhsx12345

From the Xinfo you shared, it is clear that you have "Design linking" license for tri-mode ethernet IP for which bitstream is not permitted. Refer https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/22108.html

tri_mode_2.PNG

This is the reason of the error during bitstream. I would suggest you to get Evaluation license for the IP and install it correctly. I believe it should resolve the error.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/temac-order.html

The Critical warning is telling that your timing of the design is not met. This is different issue all together and not related to licensing.

Regards

Rohit

Regards
Rohit

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Thank you! My problem was successfully solved by following your instruction !

0 Kudos