UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor yogesh
Visitor

[Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:

Jump to solution

Hi,

I get the folowing error when geenrating the bitfile. 

[Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:
base_zynq_i/axi_ethernet_0/U0/mac/U0/tri_mode_ethernet_mac_i/bd_657c_mac_0_core (bd_657c_mac_0_tri_mode_ethernet_mac_v9_0_12)
If a new IP Core license was added, in order for the new license to be picked up, the current netlist needs to be updated by resetting and re-generating the IP output products before bitstream generation.

I have attached the xInfo.txt file which has the licensing that i have here. I have hte required license but still i am gettign this error.

I had this node-locked license activated on another machine running linux and vivado2018.3. Then i regenerated the license file for windows from manage license option in my xilinx account. I am not sure if this is creating any issue. If yes, can you please let me know how to move the license from linux machine to win10 machine.

ANy help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: [Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:

Jump to solution

Where does it say that the Tri-Mode MAC is part of the Vivado node-locked license? As far as I can tell it's always separately licensed.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor yogesh
Visitor

Re: [Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:

Jump to solution

I am able to compile now, but after adding a evaluation license for logicore eth. Attached is the license info after adding the evaluation license.

But this is supposed to be part of the vivado node locked license. Not sure why i had to add a evaluaiton license. Can any one help me with this?

0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

Where does it say that the Tri-Mode MAC is part of the Vivado node-locked license? As far as I can tell it's always separately licensed.

0 Kudos
Visitor yogesh
Visitor

Jump to solution

Yes, the license was required. Somewhere i came accross saying the defualt license is good. Then i could not get that link agian.

Anyways, after addign the lincese, it all worked good.

0 Kudos