cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Converted from Webpack License to Node Locked license - update_mem still won't run

I had previously installed a WebPack license for Vivado 2015.1, but could not run update_mem for the FPGA in our design (xc7k325t). I just installed a node-locked license, and am still getting the same erro when I run update_mem:

ERROR: [Updatemem 57-44] xc7k325t device is not supported by update_mem.

I generated the attached log.txt file from the vivado tcl shell with the command

report_environment -file log.txt

How do I get update_mem to run?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Converted from Webpack License to Node Locked license - update_mem still won't run

Hi,

Can you please post your license file here?
Also, which OS are you using?

Thanks,
Nupur
Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Converted from Webpack License to Node Locked license - update_mem still won't run

Windows 7 - see the log file for more system info.

License file is attached.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

No one from xilinx able to respond? Unbelievably frustrating to pay for a license and not be able to use it...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Solved this by reinstalling Vivado. It wasn't enough just to upgrade the license, I needed to upgrade the installation too.

In Vivado's Help->Add Design Tools or Devices menu I saw the Webpack version was installed. Rather than upgrading the existing installation, I just uninstalled Vivado, downloaded the whole 4.78GB Vivado installation file, and reinstalled the Design Edition. The tools work now.

0 Kudos