UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0001: Sysgen license checkout failed.

I have the following error:

Error 0001:

Reported by:
Unspecified

Details:

XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE = C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2015.4/data/sysgen/hwcosim_compiler/pp_ethernet
Environment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE is not set.
License search path: C:\.Xilinx;C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2015.4\data\sysgen\hwcosim_compiler\pp_ethernet;C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2015.4\data\ipcore_licenses

Even thought is a common fault, I did not found the solution for my case. I have a "node locked license" and in "Vivado License Manager" all the licenses are OK, but the "Host ID" does not match.

There is any relation between those two problems? Why the Host ID does not match, if is the first computer I've ever installed VIVADO?  

Kind Regards

Tiago

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Error 0001: Sysgen license checkout failed.

How did you install your node-locked license? This is not pointed to by environment variable XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE.

As to the hostID mismatch, please ensure the current machine hostID matches the one that you used to apply for the node locked license.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

The PC I use is not connected to the net. In order to install Xilinx, I connected it to a cell phone. When I do this the computure has two HostIDs (the one of the computer, and of the cell phone). 

I think that the license was generated with the cell phone ID, which changes every time I connect it to the PC. I want to rehost, but I want to be sure that the HostID of the computure will be used during the Rehosting. Is it possible?

Kind regards 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You *need* to be sure that you enter the correct computer host ID when generating a license. Rehost is possible, and you're responsible for making sure the system information is correct.

Steps documented in UG973.

Rehost: Change Node-Locked or License Server Host ID for a License File

1. From the Manage Licenses Tab, select the license file you wish to rehost.

2. Click Modify License.The Modify License screen displays.

3. Go to System Information.

4. Change or add new Host ID and/or Host Name by using the drop-down list and text entry boxes respectively.

5. Click Nextbutton twice and then click Accept to accept the Affidavit of Destruction.

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.