UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Error: We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

Error: We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

Xilinx staff,

Seems that my account may be on a hold. Can someone review my account one more time please?

Best regards,

Xilinx_Issue.PNG

Re: Error: We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

Hello @rperez32,

Have you checked this Answer Record in relation to Failed export compliance issue?

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

If you have checked all of the suggestions and still are unable to proceed due to the "export compliance alert", then indeed, there is a possibility that you are currently unable to generate a license or download Vivado due to your profile being screened by our export compliance team and placed on hold.

In this case, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance" issue and they in turn will contact Xilinx Global Trade Compliance team on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and if all is good, re-activate this then, so that you can then login and download the required software without issues. 

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Re: Error: We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification.

Xilinx Technical Support,

I am still having trouble, just spent 45 minutes fixing my information and checking to make sure my account was verified.

Ill see what they say, but you are right. Could be something on my end.

Best regards, 

Ricardo

Highlighted

Hello @rperez32,

Thanks for letting us know. We have enabled your profile and you are good to go now. Please try again and let us know if you still seeing this error.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

BTW, as a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.