Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NH999
Visitor
Visitor

Error0001

Jump to solution

I generated the VHDL code using the system generator, but I got the Error 0001. Would you please tell me the solution about this error.

Error0001.JPG
license manager.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @NH999 ,

Can you confirm that you have a System edition license? can you see the Sysgen feature in VLM?

Please check if you are using the supported OS for Vivado 2020.1 and also, let me know the same. 

UG973: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2020_1/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf

Check your license CRC whether it is Okay to be used or not?

Please share the following files to check this issue:

1. The complete license file(xilinx.lic).
  2. Run the below command from Vivado TCL console and share the generated xinfo.txt file, run pwd to know the location if this file.

report_environment -file xinfo.txt

Thanks & Regards,

Ansari Hunen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
philipwu
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @NH999 

You can refer to this forum post that addresses a similar issue. https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Welcome-Join/Error-0001-Sysgen-license-checkout-failed/td-p/772610 

NH999
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked the recommended link and executed the solutions, but I got same error 0001. would you please tell me another method to overcome this error as follows?

--------------------------------- Version Log ----------------------------------
Version Path
System Generator 2020.1 C:/Vivado/2020.1
Matlab 9.8.0.1359463 (R2020a) Update 1 C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2020a
Vivado 2020.1 C:/Vivado/2020.1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of Errors:
Error 0001: Sysgen license checkout failed.
XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE = C...
Block: Unspecified
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 0001:

Reported by:
Unspecified

Details:
Sysgen license checkout failed.
XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE = C:\Xilinx\Xilinx_license\Xilinx.lic;C:/Vivado/2020.1/data/sysgen/hwcosim_compiler/pp_ethernet
LM_LICENSE_FILE = C:\Xilinx\Xilinx_license\Xilinx.lic
License search path: C:\Users\neise\AppData\Roaming\XilinxLicense;C:\.Xilinx;C:\Xilinx\Xilinx_license\Xilinx.lic;C:\Vivado\2020.1\data\sysgen\hwcosim_compiler\pp_ethernet;C:\Xilinx\Xilinx_license\Xilinx.lic;C:\Vivado\2020.1\data\ipcore_licenses

0 Kudos
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @NH999 ,

Can you confirm that you have a System edition license? can you see the Sysgen feature in VLM?

Please check if you are using the supported OS for Vivado 2020.1 and also, let me know the same. 

UG973: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2020_1/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf

Check your license CRC whether it is Okay to be used or not?

Please share the following files to check this issue:

1. The complete license file(xilinx.lic).
  2. Run the below command from Vivado TCL console and share the generated xinfo.txt file, run pwd to know the location if this file.

report_environment -file xinfo.txt

Thanks & Regards,

Ansari Hunen

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

View solution in original post