cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Failed Export Compliance Verification

I have recently been trying to download the latest version of Vivado as I have ordered a new development board. However, whenever I try to do so, I get the message "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification." and the prompt to correct my information. However, to my knowledge all of the information is correct. I have already found the answer records

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63618.html

However, neither of these has helped. I have tried clearing my browser cache, I have tried using an incognito mode window, I have tried using a different computer, I live (and the address I provided is) in the US. I also cannot submit a service request because when I try to do that, I get the almost identical message "We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification. Please visit https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for a possible solution to resolve this error."

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

p,

Your profile address is empty.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hmm, this is rather odd news for me because when I go to My Xilinx > Edit profile, my address shows up properly, and when attempting to download vivado, and get the Name / Address verification screen, the address also shows up properly before I click next and get the export compliance verification failed message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Understood,

I have notified support.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi I want to regenerate the license file. However I also face the same problem as stated in this thread. 

Can anyone help me to resolve this? thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

This may help? I was also failing export compliance. When I set up a My Xilinx profile, I was too lazy to type in my company name :) so I just put my initials (3 letters). When I changed that field to my actual company name (11 letters), the failed compliance message went away and the download succeeded.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

For my case, I ended up sending an email to websupport_sponsor@xilinx.com, which was an address mentioned somewhere while I was trying and failing to submit a support ticket. I eventually got a reply and was able to at that point log into the support ticket system, where they had created a ticket, and then after a little bit they fixed the issue and I was able to get the license.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

All,

We found a bug in the screening of IP addresses.  It is fixed.  Should reduce the number of these warnings.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  I also scan the forums for just such issues.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
Highlighted

I'm having this problem today.  I'm from NZ, don't have any non-roman characters.  I've tried from different browsers and a different machine.  I have used this account previously to install ISE and Vivado successfully so I think the details are Ok.  But today wanting to re-install, the account fails compliance.

Richard

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Forwarded to the support expert,

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Should be fixed,

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @austin

I am facing this export compliance verification problem now. I kept the information identical as my profile, no non-roman letters, cleared browser cache and changed a couple of browsers and PCs, then switched first-last names over and over. But the issue is still there. Could you help me out? Thanks.

HY

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello @harryy_,

Have you checked this Answer Record in relation to Failed export compliance issue?

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

If you have checked all of the suggestions and still are unable to proceed due to the "export compliance alert", there is a possibility that you are currently unable to generate a license or download Vivado due to your profile being screened by our export compliance team and placed on hold. 

In this case, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance" issue and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can then login and download the required software without issues. 

In the email, please clearly indicate your name and email address (or Xilinx User ID). 

Once the SR is submitted, Xilinx Customer Service will then email you directly on this matter.

Best Regards,

Anatoli

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks @anatoli 

I double checked everything but could not find any reasons. I submitted a request to the email address you provided. Hopefully it would be addressed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello,

I am from Shenzhen, China. I am facing same problem. how to solve?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello @shahrear,

Were you able to overcome this issue by now or you are still seeing this "Failed Export Compliance Verification" error message? Can you confirm on this please? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos