cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Failed to download Vivado and ISE

I'm a new user and I've been trying to download Vivado and ISE for a couple of days; my institution has provided me with licenses, and also with the installer for an almost up to date version of Vivado, but I have not been able to download the latest version. I completed my profile in all details but I still get this error:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

I cleared the browser cache, tried both with chrome and firefox; no luck.

I tried to open a Service Request about this (as suggested here http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63618.html), but apparently the submission of a ticket has the same restricitons as the download: I get again the same error.

How can I get through this?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Failed to download Vivado and ISE

Hello @asergi,

Welcome to Xilinx. 

Check the similar thread on forums:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Welcome-Join/Export-Compliance-Verification-failed/m-p/654943/highlight/true#M31221

Can you tell me which version of ISE or Vivado you want to download, i will email them through FTP link.

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hello,

the latest of both, linux tarball. Having the ftp link would be fine for now, but I would like to solve the problem anyway for future usage.

If you could verify my profile and tell me if there is something wrong, it could help.

I can see in the thred you suggested that I'm not the only one with this porblem, but I can't find any solution in there.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @asergi

I will send you personal message with the admin details to check your account details. Please dont share it in forums.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @asergi

Looks like the issue with your account is resolved. Can you please check once and let me know.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Syed/Vijay, I have the same issue download the webpack can you help, I have design with Xilinx parts for 6 years and stopped and want to come back and refresh can you resolve my account issue (export control issue)? thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Vijay,

unfortunately I still get the same error.

Regards

0 Kudos