UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Free Licensing Problem.

Accepted Solution Solved
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Free Licensing Problem.

Hi
I am electronics engineering student.
I downloaded ISE 14.7.
The download and installation went successfully, the XLCM directs me to this page for a license to download:
https://xilinx.entitlenow.com/AcrossUser/main.gsp?licenseType=2&product=0451108&tab=&uuid = &
But the page is blank.
What is wrong? What should I do to download a free license?
Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee

Re: Free Licensing Problem.

Hi,

1. Clear your browser cache and try again.

2. If the above step doesn't help, fill the following form to contact customer service team: http://www.xilinx.com/askx/customer_service_form.htm

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Kudos: 753
Solutions: 999

Hi,

Go to www.xilinx.com/getlicense to generate free webpack license.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
Kudos: 74
Solutions: 79

Go to www.xilinx.com --> login into your account --> support-->get license file. select the particular tool & download the license file.
save it in your system check page 31 http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_5/irn.pdf

Regards,
Harry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scholar

Hello,

the process you are following is correct. can you please try in other browsers?
-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visitor

Thanks to all respondents.
I tried both on the windows explorer and the chrome browser, to get directly to xilinx/getlisences but again and again i am got to same page witout ability to download any file.
can you send me lisence file at the mile?
Thanks

Visitor

Sorry for the spelling mistakes.
I'll be glad if you send me a license file by email.
Thank You

Xilinx Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Use internet explorer and follow the steps mentioned by Harry in his post.

While the webpage (Product Licensing Site) is loading, you will get a pop-up as below:

webpage.PNG

Select "No" in the pop-up, then the webpage will be loaded.

I hope it helps.

Thanks

Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
Visitor

I followed the instructions of Harry, still did not load the license file.
Screenshot attached in word file.

Thanks

Xilinx Employee

Hi,

1. Clear your browser cache and try again.

2. If the above step doesn't help, fill the following form to contact customer service team: http://www.xilinx.com/askx/customer_service_form.htm

Thanks

Visitor

It worked.
Deleting the cache solved the problem.
Thank you very much.