cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voyager
Voyager

Get license from voucher ...

Hi,

I have one problem to get license from xilinx voucher.

I have a voucher that I got by buying a Spartan-6 Development BoardAs explained on the voucher, I logged on to the Xilinx website, but the server crashes during the request Xilinx.

Can everyone help me to get license ?

Thanks.

secureasm

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

What happens if you try again?  Does it keep crashing?  Does it say the voucher has already been used?  Do you have the licenses as expected from the voucher in your account now?

If you can't sort this out then you need to contact software customer services on cs_1@xilinx.com to get further assistance.

0 Kudos

I bought a Spartan -6 FPGA LX-9 with xilinx 13.2 about 6 month ago . Now I want to install it and get the license through the voucher that is in the package . As in the Voucher is written , I should go to  www.xilinx.com/getlicense  , when I do this , It is directed to the website of my account and ask me to  put some info " First Name, Last Name, Company Name and Shipping Address" but because someone else( my university for the project )  bought this package for me and my supervisor gave it to me , I  just know the name and shipping address but not email , when I do put this info ,  it shows me this error  "

We're sorry but there is a problem with your account. Your user account has been designated as disabled. Please contact Customer Service. "
Click 'OK' to return to home page. "

I tried also with my info but it didn't work also . Does anybody know what should I do and what is this error about ? 
Thanks a lot for ur concern beforehand . 
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Please contact customer service by filling form at http://www.xilinx.com/askx/customer_service_form.htm

Regards,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos