UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant sarah_hashim1
Participant

I am unable to download any software form the websit!

Jump to solution

Hi everyone.

I have problem to download the software that I needed from Xilinx.com like (ISE and Vivado) this error message was appear to me when trying to download the program.

Best Regards.

Screenshot_2018-10-09 Download Center Address Verification.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: I am unable to download any software form the websit!

Jump to solution

@sarah_hashim1 I don't think there is a solution. This isn't a Xilinx restriction, it's a US government one (Vivado and ISE are advanced technology and the government will not allow them to be exported to certain countries).

If you're just experimenting with FPGAs (and don't need anything Xilinx-specific), you could possibly try the IceStorm project. That's an entirely open-source toolchain for some of the Lattice Semiconductor FPGAs.

5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @sarah_hashim1,

Please share the tool and version you are looking for?

Thanks,

Raj.

0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

@sarah_hashim1 The two usual causes of this are:

(1) You don't have the information in your profile filled-in. With most websites this is fine (I generally fill-in the bare minimum), but because the address details you put into the Xilinx website get checked they need to be both complete and correct.

(2) You're actually living somewhere that Xilinx is not allowed to export advanced technology (including ISE and Vivado) to. I'm not sure exactly which regulations Vivado falls under, but it looks like the following ones would be a definite failure: Cuba, Iran, Syria, Crimea - Region of Ukraine, Iraq, North Korea, Russian industry sector. 

Tags (1)
Participant sarah_hashim1
Participant

Jump to solution

Hi @u4223374

Actually, Yes I'm live in Iraq!
Is there any solution for this problem? I'm student and need this software tools for research!

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @sarah_hashim1,

please check this link:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

thanks,

Raj.

Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Jump to solution

@sarah_hashim1 I don't think there is a solution. This isn't a Xilinx restriction, it's a US government one (Vivado and ISE are advanced technology and the government will not allow them to be exported to certain countries).

If you're just experimenting with FPGAs (and don't need anything Xilinx-specific), you could possibly try the IceStorm project. That's an entirely open-source toolchain for some of the Lattice Semiconductor FPGAs.