UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie janice9902

ISE 14.7 Uninstallation Problem

Hi, I'd like to uninstall ISE 14.7 because of my computer's hard disk is full, but I could not find the uninstall menu in Xilinx Design tools.

I've already looked at the "Xilinx Design tools" folder, but I could not find any folder named Accesories. I could only find Analyzer, IMPACT, Project Navigator, Xilinx Platform Studio, and Xilinx Software Development Kit. In this case, what should I do to completely remove Xilinx software?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: ISE 14.7 Uninstallation Problem

Hi @janice9902

you can uninstall the tools by going to the Windows Start menu and running the Uninstall process located in the Accessories folder within the Xilinx ISE Design Suite Start Menu program folder.

uninstall.JPG

Alternatively, you can run "xsetup -uninstall" using the xsetup executable found in the common folder. This is also the method to uninstall on Linux.

Thanks & Regards,
Sravanthi B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos