cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISE Design Suite 14.7 Download Failure

Dear Mr/Mrs.

I am trying to download ISE design suite 14.7 but I am always getting the same error:

US export regulations require that your First Name, Last Name, Company Name and Shipping Address be verified before Xilinx can fulfill your request. Please provide accurate and complete information for immediate processing. Sorry, addresses with Post Office Boxes and names/addresses with Non-Roman Characters with accents such as grave, tilde or colon are not supported by US export compliance systems.

I am based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Is there any fast solution to this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @aletsoup

Check your profile information and reconfirm whether there are any symbols etc.,

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos

Hello @vuppala,

I have checked my profile information for mistakes a lot of times. I has to be something related with the region that I reside (Middle East) but I don't know how to bypass it.

Best regards,

Alex

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @aletsoup

Check whether you can raise a support request here: http://www.xilinx.com/support/service-portal.html

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos

dear mr / mrs 

also this problem happened with me  , i checked my account many times with no result 

please feed me back 

0 Kudos

Hello @karemzaky,

Unfortunately, due to strict internal export control policy, it is no longer possible to maintain an online account in some E or D category countries.

This generic message that you see is expected here, as Saudi Arabia is in D category, as can be seen from here:

https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/forms-documents/regulations-docs/federal-register-notices/federal-register-2014/944-740-supp-1/file

The Answer Record in the error message also explains this situation: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

Regards,

Anatoli

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

Same happens to me; I wasted my half an hour on it but all tries are in vain. I'm from Pakistan and gives the required info as required. I think there should be a solution, because without any solution foreigners couldn't avail this product.

0 Kudos

@aletsoup wrote:

Dear Mr/Mrs.

I am trying to download ISE design suite 14.7 but I am always getting the same error:

US export regulations require that your First Name, Last Name, Company Name and Shipping Address be verified before Xilinx can fulfill your request. Please provide accurate and complete information for immediate processing. Sorry, addresses with Post Office Boxes and names/addresses with Non-Roman Characters with accents such as grave, tilde or colon are not supported by US export compliance systems.

I am based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Is there any fast solution to this?

Thank you

0 Kudos

brother I am also from Pakistan still same issue
did u have any solution ????
0 Kudos