cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ISE downloads are not showing

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get my XUP-V2P board up and running. I need ISE WebPack 14 I believe to support the Xilinx Virtex-2 Pro XC2VP30 FPGA? Anyway, the download link on this page doesn't work:

https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/ise-design-suite/ise-webpack.html

When I click on "Download ISE WebPACK software for Windows and Linux", I get a blank Downloads page.

Where can I get Xilinx ISE to support my dev board?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@edgarbpeterson 

I too find that the ISE download page is not working this morning. 

According to AR15938, you need ISE v10.1 for your Virtex-II.

While you are waiting for the download page to start working again, consider spending $129 on the Arty A7 board and downloading the free WebPack Vivado.   Your life will be much easier if you work with this combo, rather than trying to resurrect an old board with the obsolete Virtex-II.

Cheers,
Mark

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

@edgarbpeterson 

I too find that the ISE download page is not working this morning. 

According to AR15938, you need ISE v10.1 for your Virtex-II.

While you are waiting for the download page to start working again, consider spending $129 on the Arty A7 board and downloading the free WebPack Vivado.   Your life will be much easier if you work with this combo, rather than trying to resurrect an old board with the obsolete Virtex-II.

Cheers,
Mark

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Mark for the AR link. Mysteriously, the ISE download links seem to be back now.

Cash is tight. The A7 option is tempting and I won't miss miss the old clunky ISE interface. Oh well.

0 Kudos