cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlie827

Installation Error

I'm currently trying to download a copy of Xilinx Unified and cannot seem to get past the last user authentication barrier. Right before the installation, it asks me one final time to provide an email address and passcode.

I know the passcode is correct, yet when I press "login", it makes me type in the passcode again. It's very strange since it doesn't throw any error codes. It's just a continuous loop of me trying to type in my passcode, and the same user authentication screen popping up after I hit enter.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @charlie827 

If you are using a web installer then, In this case, indeed, you'd need to enter your User ID as a full registered email address and password (that is only known to you) that you have chosen for your Xilinx.com profile.

Are you saying that even if you enter the correct User ID and Password, the User Authentication is not accepting your Xilinx ID/password? 

If so, this behavior can occur when the system date and time are not set correctly on the machine.

Correcting the date and time of the system should prevent this problem from occurring.

This behavior has also been seen on machines where the time displayed on the screen was correct but the time zone was wrong. After correcting the time zone and rerunning the installer, the downloader should work correctly then.

Can you please check and verify the above and see if this is not the case in your situation? 

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

0 Kudos
charlie827

Fixing the clock helped. Strange error, but now I’m excited to start using Vivado on my own device.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @charlie827 

Good to know that you have managed to pass the issue, let us know if you need any further assistance in relation to this topic?

Or else please close this thread by accepting it is a solution so that it can help other users too, Have a great day ahead:)

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

0 Kudos