cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Installing ISE 14.7 on a PC without IP/www

Hello,

i am just trying to get ISE Licensing to work.

The PC has no IP (ipconfig/all is without entries, network deactivated)

The Licensing Management Tool says Licencing is succesful, but most functions doesn't find a

license.

Example:

ERROR:Security:9c - No 'ISE' nor 'WebPack' feature version 2013.10 was available
ERROR:Map:258 - A problem was encountered attempting to get the license for this  architecture.

Xilinx.lic is attached

Marc

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Installing ISE 14.7 on a PC without IP/www

Hi @me-3,

This is a Vivado webPACK license. It cannot be used for ISE. For using ISE generate a ISE license.

Thanks,
Nupur

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Nupur,

thanks for your answer.

I thought this already but all I got during first attempt was the Vivado licence.

I had to generate a ISE Lic using the Manage Licence Tab on Xilinxs website.

This should be mentioned...

Marc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @me-3

The license names are mentioned in the "Create New Licenses" tab of Xilinx Licensing Site.

Also while generating the license, after providing the host id information, the information is providing for "Review".

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

I too faced the similar issue and getting the same error. The license file I am able to down load is only for Vivado.

The product licensing page does not lists ISE license. How I can generate ISE 14.7 evaluation or free Webpack edition license?

Does XILINX has discontinued support for downloading ISE licenses?

Thanks in advance for helping me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @sandeepmarode

Can you share the snapshots of "Create New Licenses" and "Manage Licenses" tabs of Xilinx Licensing site.

Thanks,

Vinay

Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos