cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beandigital
Scholar
Scholar

Issue installing Vivado 2015.4 from web

I am having an issue installing from the web based application. It just keeps saying it cant connect to the internet. My login is fine as I can logon to the website. I read someone else had this issue and it was a problem with JAVA. This was using Linux but I am on Windows. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
nupurs

Hi, 

Check if this AR helps you:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/64656.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accept as solution if it resolved your query, give kudos if the post is useful.

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
beandigital
Scholar
Scholar

If I look in the log file I see this error

2016-01-29 13:41:04,546 ERROR: k.b:? - The proxy host: unstopp.me/wpad.dat?f2a18c5a1f4d82ab4de4f9f895be20092043426 is invalid

Any idea what the issue is?

Thanks

0 Kudos
nupurs

Hi,

Set you proxy settings properly. Refer to page 22 of this link:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2014_1/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf
Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
beandigital
Scholar
Scholar

But I have never had to do that before. I am trying to install it on my laptop which is failing. I have already done it on my desktop without any issues.

0 Kudos
nupurs

Hi,

Which version of windows is this?
Can you paste the install.log file here?
Thanks,
Nupur
0 Kudos
beandigital
Scholar
Scholar

I have manged to use the downloaded data from the desktop pc to install on the laptop.

0 Kudos
nupurs

So, is your issue resolved?

If so, close this thread by marking an appropriate reply as solution in the interest of other users.

Thanks,
Nupur
0 Kudos