cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

License obtained with KC705 Eval board doe NOT work. Please HELP! Urgent!

Jump to solution

Hi,

We purchased a KC705 eval board. I used the voucher to generate the license, and installed the same. However Vivado refuses to synthesize a xc7k325t device. The problem, it seems to me, is that the Hist Id in the license and the computer do not match (see attachment). Hoevever this license was generated on this ver same computer. It does have a solid state drive, if that matters.

I have attached the license file and a screen shot of the license manager. Please help as this has stopped all work.

Xil_LM_Scrn.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

If possible please delete this entire thread as it contains a license file and other possibly sensitive information. Thank You.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

OK, I found the problem. But not the solution.

The HostID is obtained from the NIC ID. There are five NIC IDs in this computer. Everytime I reboot the computer IDs 1,2,4 and 5 do not change. However ID 3 does change. And, for whatever reason, when the license was generated the license manager chose to use third NIC ID.

I have attached screen shot showing this third NIC ID changind, and everything else staying the same.

Host_Id1.JPG
Host_Id2.JPG
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

I found the fix. Please ignore this thread. Thank You.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

If possible please delete this entire thread as it contains a license file and other possibly sensitive information. Thank You.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @rmasand

Please close the thread by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" beside the correct post since your issue was resolved.

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos