cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Licensing/Download - Why am I getting an error message related to an "export compliance alert"?

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Please help me on the Vivado 2014.4 obtain License.

When I login to Xilinx to get file license .xml.

The system note as picture below:

I try to edit my pesonal profile in my account as attached file but I can not fix this error.

Please help me on this.

Many thanks !

down_error.PNG

3.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Licensing/Download - Why am I getting an error message related to an "export compliance alert"?

Jump to solution

Hi @Anonymous

I will send you a personal message. Please check.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Licensing/Download - Why am I getting an error message related to an "export compliance alert"?

Jump to solution

Hi @Anonymous

I will send you a personal message. Please check.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Vijay,

If convenien, please send the answer to my persional email: tienthanhkt09@gmail.com

Many thanks and regards,

Thanh

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Hi,

Check if these links might help you:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html
http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63618.html
Thanks,
Nupur
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos