UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie milan.rajne

Licensing Issue with Vivado 2016.2 Vivado System Generation

Jump to solution

I have recently installed Vivado system edition 2016.2 recently in Sep-2017. It is node locked license.

Main use of this license is to generate FPGA models using Xilinx block set of Simulink (Matlab-2015-B), and dSPace (version 2016-B) XSG block sets. Everything was working fine after installation but for last couple of days I am not able to build FPGA. Even the models which were successfully build in past are giving error as follows:

“The framework selected in your FPGA-Setup Block could not be found. Please check your installation”. I have also attached screenshot of error message generate by Simulink(Matlab).

Can someone help me to resolve this issue or let me know what are typical reasons for this error?

Best Regards

Milan

Vivado_License_issue.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Licensing Issue with Vivado 2016.2 Vivado System Generation

Jump to solution

@milan.rajne

Thanks for sharing the solution. I am sure it would help others in case they run into the same issue.

Please mark your post as solution for convenience of other users running into same issue.

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
check the log file for details.

Please make sure you are using compatible version of tools.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/55830.html

You may require to contact Dspace directly
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
Newbie milan.rajne

Jump to solution

Thanks Balkrishan ! 

It's kind of unusual but recent update of  Symantec endpoint protection software was blocking vrs.exe process which was trying to access runme.bat file.  After changing Symantec setting to enable runme.bat access, issue is solved.

Best Regards

Milan

Jump to solution

@milan.rajne

Thanks for sharing the solution. I am sure it would help others in case they run into the same issue.

Please mark your post as solution for convenience of other users running into same issue.

Thanks,
Nupur
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos