UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie janikz

Missing license

I am missing a license, as shown in the following message. It does not show up in the license manager either. However, my supervisor sais was included in my license voucher. Is it possible that i generated a license file that does not include all my licenses, or do i not have access to this license?

[Common 17-345] A valid license was not found for feature 'Synthesis' and/or device 'xczu9eg'. Please run the Vivado License Manager for assistance in determining which features and devices are licensed for your system.

- Janik

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Missing license

Hi @janikz,

It's a general license checkout error. Can you share your xinfo, it might be helpful in determining the cause. For generating xinfo open vivado > go to tcl console > run "report_environment -file xinfo.txt".

Thanks,

Chinmay 

0 Kudos
Newbie janikz

0 Kudos

Hello @janikz,

The license that you've generated is an SDSoC_Tools license.

With this license you can target the ZU9EG device, as it does contain the necessary licensing feature for it:
image.png

Therefore, please set your XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE to point to this C:\Users\Janik\AppData\Roaming\XilinxLicense location, as this is where you've save this file, however Vivado isn't able to find this license in this location. Once you've  set XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE , close and re-open Vivado and then try re-Synthesizing your design and then see if this can then proceed further or if you are still seeing the same error. 

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos

Hello @janikz,

Is your licensing issue resolved now? If not, please let us know and we be able to help you further then.

However if your issue is sorted now, please mark a response as 'Accepted Solution' (more info on this can be found here: https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/solutions#solutions), so that the topic can be completed then.

We appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos