cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexandrbu
Visitor
Visitor

Hello

I have Mojo v3 on Spartan 6 - but i dont have Company in US or Canada, how can i download xilinx_ise_ds_lin_14.7_1015_1.tar ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anatoli

Hello @alexandrbu,

Please note that the reason why your Xilinx.com profile was originally blocked is because you have originally indicated a wrong country in your profile and that caused the block. However it seems like you have modified the Country field in your Xilinx.com profile and also based on your actual IP address, it is matching the location where you are currently based in. As such, we have now unblocked and enabled your access to account, so you shouldn't see this error again.

Please try once again and let me know if all is OK now, or not.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
forrestp

Hey alexandrbu,

I am moving this questions to the Installation and Licensing forum to better address this question.I think that board can address your issue.

This board covers Open Source and Community Projects.

0 Kudos
alexandrbu
Visitor
Visitor

Ok, thank you. How to get U.S. Government Export Approval for download ISE Design Suite - 14.7?

0 Kudos
alexandrbu
Visitor
Visitor

Its always

Please correct the errors and send your information again.

The file you have requested is not available.

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @alexandrbu,

Please note that the reason why your Xilinx.com profile was originally blocked is because you have originally indicated a wrong country in your profile and that caused the block. However it seems like you have modified the Country field in your Xilinx.com profile and also based on your actual IP address, it is matching the location where you are currently based in. As such, we have now unblocked and enabled your access to account, so you shouldn't see this error again.

Please try once again and let me know if all is OK now, or not.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
alexandrbu
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you

The download page is very confusing - it asks for Company US or Canada address, not my actual location,

imho: for learning, for hobby, for led blinkg must be simply way to download and to activate

ps: and maybe Java install finaly help me to download

0 Kudos