Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Name and Address Verification Error

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I'm a student looking to download the Vivado Design Suite program, however, I keep encountering an error on the Name and Address Verification form. I keep getting two similar error messages everytime I try to submit the form. Below is an image of my problem:

Error Message.png

I have already made sure that I completed all the mandatory fields. I also tried clearing my cookies/caches and switching browsers when filling out the form, but I am still encountering the problem. Even when I try to update my personal information from the Edit Profile page, I get the same messages.

Update Error.png

Can someone assist me? Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Name and Address Verification Error

Jump to solution
Hi anatoli,

Thank you for your response. The root of my problem was that when I selected 'Student' for the Job Function field under 'Edit Profile,' I would continue to get the same error messages. This also applied to the Verification form as well. By switching 'Student' to 'Others' for this field allowed me to update my profile page and proceed with the download.

I have already notified devinl and xilinx's support about this.

Thank you again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello @hchong.16,

I see on your account that the Company, Address, City, State, Zip code, Job function and Primary market fields are all empty. These are required. Please note the State field must be 2 characters and both must be uppercase. Can you confirm these all have been filled out?

Thank you,
Devin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi Devin,

Thank you for the quick reply! I have confirmed that all of the fields have been filled out correctly. The problem is that when I hit the submit/update button, I get the error notifications that I mentioned previously. It seems that the website refuses to process my request to update the changes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @hchong.16,

You would actually need to complete these fields within your "My Profile" rather than directly via the Download Center, as this won't work.

Therefore, try doing the below and see if this lets you to proceed further then:

1. Go to xilinx.com-> Sign In and sign in then.
  2. Navigate to https://www.xilinx.com/myprofile/edit-profile.html
  3. Under “Edit Profile”, you’ll be able to enter your details in the empty fields
  4. Once done and saved, then navigate to https://www.xilinx.com/support/download.html and see if you can now download the required software without seeing this error.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @hchong.16,

Have you managed now to download the required Software from the Xilinx Downloads page? If not, please let us know and we will be glad to help you further then.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi anatoli,

Thank you for your response. The root of my problem was that when I selected 'Student' for the Job Function field under 'Edit Profile,' I would continue to get the same error messages. This also applied to the Verification form as well. By switching 'Student' to 'Others' for this field allowed me to update my profile page and proceed with the download.

I have already notified devinl and xilinx's support about this.

Thank you again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos