UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name and Address Verification Error

Receiving the following error:

"Please correct the errors and send your information again.

We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification."

All information is correct to my knowledge. Job function is Engineer-Hardware and Primary Market is Industrial. All essential fields have been completed. Need manual intervention. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar xilinxacct
Scholar

Re: Name and Address Verification Error

fgonzalez@doble.com 

Several other people have had this...

This was the answer when someone else had the issue

This is part of the FAQ for the Welcome and Join board:

Q2. When I try to download a tool or a document I get the following message:
“We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification”
What can I do?

A2. You should start by reading the recommendations from AR#44043.

If you still have issues, in order for your profile to be reset and cleared, please send an email to Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) indicating your "export compliance issue" and they in turn will contact Xilinx Customer Service on your behalf, who would be able to screen and verify your profile and re-activate this then, so that you can login and download the required software without issues

Hope that Helps

If so, Please mark as solution accepted. Kudos also welcomed. :-)

Re: Name and Address Verification Error

Hello fgonzalez@doble.com ,

Your profile is now active and full access given.

Please be aware that each time you'd update your Xilinx.com profile, your account may get blocked then again, to be screened by our export compliance team again. Therefore, if you'd need to update your profile and would then see the same error, please email Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) and we would then re-enable your profile once again. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos