Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwisehart
Scholar
Scholar

Problem adding cable drivers to Vivado 2014.1

Jump to solution

The first time I installed 2014.1, I did not select the cable drivers.  Now when I run the "Add Devices" installer, when I go to the page where the cable drivers are listed, the cable drivers are not checked, but checking them adds 0.0 Byte to be installed.

2014-04-16_16-20-26.png

Clicking on Next says I need to select something:

2014-04-16_16-24-38.png

How do I add the cable drivers?

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Daniel,

Try installing the cable drivers by selecting the option "Hardware Server (Standalone)" in the installer screen.

See below snapshot:

labtools.PNG

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Daniel,

Try installing the cable drivers by selecting the option "Hardware Server (Standalone)" in the installer screen.

See below snapshot:

labtools.PNG

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
dwisehart
Scholar
Scholar
Thanks. That worked.

Daniel
0 Kudos
anusharanga
Adventurer
Adventurer

Thanks for easy solution.