cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problems with licesing

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've installed the " Vivado HLx 2018.3: All OS installer Single-File Download" having the previous 2018.1 for SDSoC. Now I'm trying to synthesized a customized IP with 2018.3 and the next error shows:

"[Common 17-345] A valid license was not found for feature 'Synthesis' and/or device 'xc7vx485t'. Please run the Vivado License Manager for assistance in determining
which features and devices are licensed for your system.
Resolution: Check the status of your licenses in the Vivado License Manager. For debug help search Xilinx Support for "Licensing FAQ". If you are using a license server, verify that the license server is up and running a version of the xilinx daemon that is compatible with the version of Xilinx software that you are using. Please note that Vivado 2017.3 and later requires upgrading your license server tools to the Flex 11.14.1 tools. Please confirm with your license admin that the correct version of the license server tools are installed."

I'm trying to mane the license and I added the license for Ise Embedded Solution, Ise WebPack License and Vivado Design Suite HL: WebPack 2015 and earlier License and still doesn't work.

When I istalled it I didn't choose to install UltraScale and UltraScale+ and I don't know if that could also be some part of the problem.

Any help please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Problems with licesing

Jump to solution

Hello laura.montalvo@edu.uah.es ,

Please note that the device you are targeting (i.e. xc7vx485t) isn't Vivado WebPACK supported device and would require to have a valid purchased license, if you wish to design your project targeting this particular part.
The licenses you've indicated are the free licenses for smaller devices only, so that is why they are not valid for your xc7vx485t device.

Have you purchased a full Vivado license yet? If not, if you must target xc7vx485t device in your design and not any other Vivado WebPACK supported device , then you'd need to buy one in order to solve this licensing issue.
Here is the link for ordering licenses directly from Xilinx: https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado.html#buy

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Problems with licesing

Jump to solution

Hello laura.montalvo@edu.uah.es ,

Please note that the device you are targeting (i.e. xc7vx485t) isn't Vivado WebPACK supported device and would require to have a valid purchased license, if you wish to design your project targeting this particular part.
The licenses you've indicated are the free licenses for smaller devices only, so that is why they are not valid for your xc7vx485t device.

Have you purchased a full Vivado license yet? If not, if you must target xc7vx485t device in your design and not any other Vivado WebPACK supported device , then you'd need to buy one in order to solve this licensing issue.
Here is the link for ordering licenses directly from Xilinx: https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado.html#buy

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos