UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Re: ZCU102 ES2 License Issue

Observer

I have access to UltraScale+ FPGA Errata lounge for ES2

I created a "Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Early Access License 2016.4 Devices" license. The license contains

feature following feature lines for the xczu9eg: 

xczu9eg-es1

XCZU9EG-ES1_bitgen

XCZU9EG-ES2_bitgen

When I try to synthesize my design for the ZCU102 I get the following error:

ERROR: [Common 17-345] A valid license was not found for feature 'Synthesis' and/or device 'xczu9eg-es2'.

So it looks like the xczu9eg-es2 feature is missing from the license file.

Where can I get a license file that will let me synthesize my design for a ZCU102 board with ES2 silicon?

Thanks?

Xilinx Employee

[ Edited ]

Hi @kdahlgren

Regenerate the license to get the feature "xczu9eg-es2" added to the license file.

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
Observer

Hi Vinay

I regenerated the "Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Early Access License 2016.4 Devices" license from the "UltraScale+ Early Access - ULTRASCALE+ EARLY ACCESS" account, but I still don't see a xczu9eg-es2 feature.

Kent

@kdahlgren,

Can you post your license file here?

Did you generate it from Errata lounge?

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the star mark).