UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

SDSOC License for ZC706

Jump to solution

Hello,

I recently purchased a ZC706 board, and I redeemed the license coming with the board. I notice that the SDSOC is still asking license from me. Is SDSOC's license included in the license of ZC706 or not? I'm currently using everything with version 2016.4.

If ZC706's license does not include SDSOC, what is the best way to obtain SDSOC's license if I'm a graduate student working in a university's lab?

Many Thanks,

Derick

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: SDSOC License for ZC706

Jump to solution

Hello @derickshi,

SDSoC license won't come with this board, as the boards are normally come just with the Vivado Device Locked licenses.

However, you can obtain a free 60-days SDSoC Evaluation license file from www.xilinx.com/getlicenses. The only limitation here, it will expire after 60-days.

As a University, if you need full licenses for SDSoC or full licenses for anything else, you can apply to the Xilinx University Program. www.xilinx.com/university 

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, you can direct them to the Xilinx University Program xup@xilinx.com.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: SDSOC License for ZC706

Jump to solution

Hello @derickshi,

SDSoC license won't come with this board, as the boards are normally come just with the Vivado Device Locked licenses.

However, you can obtain a free 60-days SDSoC Evaluation license file from www.xilinx.com/getlicenses. The only limitation here, it will expire after 60-days.

As a University, if you need full licenses for SDSoC or full licenses for anything else, you can apply to the Xilinx University Program. www.xilinx.com/university 

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, you can direct them to the Xilinx University Program xup@xilinx.com.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos