UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

SDSoC + Zynq-XC7Z020/Pynq-Z1

Jump to solution

I generated a University SDSoC Environment license and downloaded the software, but I wonder whether this would be usable for a Zynq-XC7Z020/Pynq-Z1, since this board (by Digilent) is not on the list of boards for which a BSP is available.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: SDSoC + Zynq-XC7Z020/Pynq-Z1

Jump to solution

The licensing problem relates to the SDSoC Environment (which installs the Vivado SE). I received a satisfactory answer by the Xilinx University Support, that is, I may apply for a new license donation. The technical question relates to whether this software is usable for the subject board. Following my posting to this forum I made further investigation and found out that it is usable, yet it may cost some technical effort, according to this relevant discussion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @giuseppe_scollo,

XC7Z020 device is a Vivado WebPACK device. You don't need any additional licenses targeting this device in newer Vivado releases.

Do you receive a licensing error? If so, please share the exact error message you are seeing, for examination. Thanks

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The licensing problem relates to the SDSoC Environment (which installs the Vivado SE). I received a satisfactory answer by the Xilinx University Support, that is, I may apply for a new license donation. The technical question relates to whether this software is usable for the subject board. Following my posting to this forum I made further investigation and found out that it is usable, yet it may cost some technical effort, according to this relevant discussion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos