Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Single OS Vivado download?

Jump to solution

Where can I find a single OS (Linux) download for Vivado 2016.1?  The system I am installing this on has no internet access, so I need to pull down the full install, but I do not need the "all OS" 11GB file.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Single OS Vivado download?

Jump to solution

Hi @travbeav

I suggest you to download web installer (Snapshot below) and select the option "Download Full Image (Install Separately)".

linux_installer.PNG

linux_installer1.PNG

This procedure will help you to download Linux only Vivado tool to install it on other machines (no internet access).

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@travbeav,

From Vivado 2016.1 there is only one single All OS image file for Windows and Linux. You can download the file from the below AR

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/67021.html

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @travbeav

I suggest you to download web installer (Snapshot below) and select the option "Download Full Image (Install Separately)".

linux_installer.PNG

linux_installer1.PNG

This procedure will help you to download Linux only Vivado tool to install it on other machines (no internet access).

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

I got the image in a dir using "install vivado download Full image ( Install separately)", how to install now? Not able to find installer in the dir structure.

0 Kudos