cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramennoodles

System Generator license for MATLAB

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was just wondering, I was able to get a 90-day license from Xilinx for an add-on for Simulink, the System Generator for DSP. Although I have the license, I don't have the actual Xilinx IDE and I was wondering if there was some way to just add the system generator without having to use the IDE at all. Please let me know. Thank you.

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @ramennoodles 

I suspect you want to use just a system generator for DSP as a standalone without actually downloading/installing the Xilinx IDE, but unfortunately, that is not an option.

One needs to install Vivado System Edition to use a System generator for DSP, System Generator for DSP is part of the Vivado® HL System Edition. You can also optionally purchase the System Generator for DSP standalone license for use with the Vivado HL Design Edition or Vivado HL WebPACK Edition as described here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ansarimo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @ramennoodles 

I suspect you want to use just a system generator for DSP as a standalone without actually downloading/installing the Xilinx IDE, but unfortunately, that is not an option.

One needs to install Vivado System Edition to use a System generator for DSP, System Generator for DSP is part of the Vivado® HL System Edition. You can also optionally purchase the System Generator for DSP standalone license for use with the Vivado HL Design Edition or Vivado HL WebPACK Edition as described here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Ansari Hunen

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos