cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majd_Omari

Unable to downlaod vivado

Jump to solution

I am having a problem downloading vivado on my windows for my digital logic design class. I've already registered and made an account but when I get to the export approval page so I can download it, I keep getting a message that says " We cannot fulfill your request as your account has failed export compliance verification". I've doubled checked my information over and over again, yet there isn't anything missing and everything is correct so I don't understand why I am having this issue.

Can anyone help me with this issue asap I kind of need this downloaded soon.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bruce_karaffa
Scholar
Scholar

Check out this answer record.  You need to send an email to the address in the answer record https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html .  It may take a day or so.  Also look for the link for category D and E countries to see if you are in one.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bruce_karaffa
Scholar
Scholar

Check out this answer record.  You need to send an email to the address in the answer record https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html .  It may take a day or so.  Also look for the link for category D and E countries to see if you are in one.

View solution in original post

anatoli

Hello @bruce_karaffa ,

Thanks for pointing to the correct AR, as this is indeed the correct approach when users are seeing an Export Compliance error.

Hello @Majd_Omari ,

We have received your email and we can see that your account was previously blocked and had been screened by our export compliance team and was placed on hold and that was the reason why you were unable to generate a license or download Vivado.

However, export compliance team has reviewed your account and has enabled your profile (as of Friday the 12th of Feb) and you are good to go now. Please try again and let us know if you still seeing this error.

As a recommendation, since your profile was blocked in the first place, there is a chance that each time when you update your Xilinx.com profile in the future, it will get blocked once again. Therefore, please don’t update your profile (unless it is needed to do so) once the profile is re-enabled.

If this happens for you again, please contact Xilinx Customer Support (websupport@xilinx.com) (see AR https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html for more details) and we will unblock your profile again then.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos