Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byronxu
Visitor
Visitor

Unable to download Vivado - The file you have requested is not available

Jump to solution

I'm trying to download Vivado but keep on getting an error. 

• I try to download "Vivado HLx 2018.3: WebPACK and Editions - Windows Self Extracting Web Installer" from this page.
  • I get prompted with the US Government Export Approval form, and I fill it out.
  • I get the error message "Please correct the errors and send your information again. The file you have requested is not available."

Does anyone know how I should solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anatoli

Hello @byronxu@asadk

Looks like your Xilinx.com profile is currently blocked and is being screened by our export compliance team and is placed on hold and that is the reason why you are currently unable to generate a license or download Vivado. 

I have contacted the Global Compliance Team (GTC) to verify your profile and to get it unblocked, if all is OK with the profile. I will update you once this is done. 

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
asadk
Observer
Observer
I have the same issue. I hope someone can get back to us and fix this problem.
rshekhaw
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @byronxu,

Please check this AR# link, might be helpful:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44043.html

Thanks,

Raj.

0 Kudos
anatoli

Hello @byronxu@asadk

Looks like your Xilinx.com profile is currently blocked and is being screened by our export compliance team and is placed on hold and that is the reason why you are currently unable to generate a license or download Vivado. 

I have contacted the Global Compliance Team (GTC) to verify your profile and to get it unblocked, if all is OK with the profile. I will update you once this is done. 

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

If starting with Versal, take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our
Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

byronxu
Visitor
Visitor

I just got this resolved by contacting Xilinx through the Service Portal linked on this page.

0 Kudos